underground drill rigs,
hydraulic drilling rig
Compact UX600 / U4 Underground Drill Rigs User - Friendly Operation
Diamec U4, our most recent addition to the range, is based on the tried and tested Diamec U6 rig. It’s very compact and powerful for its size and easy to set up. Ideal for both underground and surface drilling, it can be equipped with a long or short feed frame and wire line equipment. The push-equals-pull feed cylinder also allows for maximum capacity uphole and downhole drilling.
Unique, versatile, and easy-to-use positioner for drilling in any direction.
Equal pull and push capacity for optimal drilling.
Available with Automated Performance Control (APC) for efficient, user-friendly operation.
The compact UX600 underground core drilling rig’s unique, versatile, and easy-to-use positioner makes it possible to drill in any direction. Its equal pull and push capacity optimizes drilling performance. The UX600 is available with Automated Performance Control (APC) for efficient, user-friendly operations.
Compact and reliable
• A direct acting feed cylinder for improved control and decreased service needs.
• A rod holder with long life gas cartridge for wide opening and high clamping force, easy to remove for
service/replacement and equipped with redundant seals for improved safety.
• Updated rotation unit design, with more drilling power, increased reliability and longer service intervals.
• Hinge mounted rotation unit and rod holder together with compact design, which makes it perfect to operate in confinded spaces.
Safe and ergonomic
• A newly designed feed frame guard with improved protection on both sides of the rig and more user friendly handling.
• The APC control panel is equipped with a joystick and a rotary encoder combined with a touch screen which provides exellent ergonomic control of the rig.
• An E-stop on the rig is standard.
Enables one man operation
• The unique positioner design makes setup fast and easy.
• Operation requires no moving of the wireline hoist, from vertical down to vertical up drilling.
• With all necessary drilling parameters the APC computer takes over control and maintains the penetration rate. It acts instantly on any change in rock formation that calls for adjustment in feed force, rotation speed or torque
Max depth 500 m (1 650 ft) (A)
Diameter 78 mm (3 1/16")
Max speed* 1 800 rpm
Max torque* 660 Nm (490 lbf ft)
Feed/Pull force 52 kN (11 700 lbf)
Feed lengths 850 mm (331/2") or 1 800 mm (70")
Flush pump Trido 80
Power unit** PU 45E or PU 40DT
Hydraulic control systems
- Direct hydraulic control
- APC, Automatic performance control
* Also available as high torque
** Electric (E) or diesel (DT)
|Depth capacity||900 m|
|Drill Rod Size||A-N|
|Max torque||720 Nm|
|Rotation, max, rpm||1870|
|Feed force, pull push||52 kN|
|Feeding length||1750 mm|
Contact Person: Amelia