HWL Wireline Core Barrel Surface Set Natural Diamond Reamer Reaming Shell
Reaming shell is mainly made up of steel body, polycrystalline diamond and carbide powder. It is manufactured with high-quality synthetic and natural diamonds which are embedded in a highly resistant matrix. 6" (one pad), 10"(two pads) and 18" (three pads or four pads) and oversize reaming shells in industry standard lengths are available.
This group of products is used to maintain the critical hole diameter and to stabilize the drilling system in the hole during operation. The reaming shell is part of an overall drilling system that includes a core bit, a core capture mechanism (the core barrel assembly), the drill string (rods) and the drill rig itself.
Situated just above the diamond core bit, reaming shell maintains the outside diameter of the drill hole.
Diamond Reaming Shell connects the diamond core bit with core barrel. Since its slightly more in outside diameter than the core bit, reaming shell does job of reaming the hole.
Drilling crew should constantly check the outside diameter of the reaming shell as less diameter of reaming shell or a worn out reaming shell will result in stuck bit and drill string.
Wireline Reaming Shells are provide with TC inserts (Tungsten Carbide).
Reaming Shells are set with fully processed natural diamonds. Synthetic diamond (impregnated type) reaming shells are also manufactured.
Reaming shells are manufactured in three matrix:
Diamond reaming shells as well as tungsten carbide reaming shells for diamond core drilling, mineral exploration, geotechnical investigation, soil testing etc.
1. Reaming shell is mainly used to connect core barrel assembly with diamond drill bit. It is lined with natural or synthetic diamond. It can clean drill holes and keep these holes clean.
2. It can also be used as a stabilizer for drill bit. Excellent technology and high quality make this device capable of protecting diameters of drill bits from damaging.
3. Spiral design is used for the reaming shell. This design has good water passing and powder discharging capacity. And it can be used for drilling in various strata.
1. Our products are manufactured with top quality diamond and metal powders to ensure optimum performance and efficient reaming of the hole.
2. Deep and wide waterway is designed to facilitate effective flushing and contributes to a long service life.
3. It is placed behind the core bit to ensure the hole diameter and to assist the core barrel stabilization.
4. Reaming shells are utilized to maintain the hole gauge and stabilize the drilling system during the drilling operation in the hole.
Our mainly products
1. Size from B/ N/ H/P WL & WL3 , especially offer customized product .
2. the similar with Boartlongyear /atlas copco designed , even cost effective price offer .
Wireline core drilling products:
Impregnated Bit(T2-76/86/101,etc; BQ,HQ,NQ,PQ,etc)
Surface Bit(T2-76/86/101,etc; BQ,HQ,NQ,PQ,etc)
Reaming Shell(T2-76/86/101,etc; BQ,HQ,NQ,PQ,etc)
Core Barrels & spare parts:
Drill Rod, core lifters, core lifter cases, stop rings, landing rings, landing shoulders, stabilizers, locking couplings, adaptor couplings,
inner tube and outer tubes wrenches, head assembly, Core Barrels…
|Contact Person :||Mr. Yuan Qi|