Hydraulic drill rig,
diamond core drilling
Core Drill Rig C8c Core Drilling Rig With High-Altitude Capability
C8C: Powerful surface core drilling rig (second hand.)
C8C is the most powerful rig in the Boyles range and yet easy to operate. This rig has a new feed system that further improves the high productivity that has become a key characteristic of the Boyles rigs. Boyles C8C has a depth capacity of 1 830 m. The newly designed level-wind wireline winch rolls the wire evenly across the full width of the drum.
The work environment around the rig has been carefully considered during development. All major components are located to allow easy access during maintenance. In order to control carbonemissions, the rig features a modern Tier III engine.
The rig maintains its strong power and high performance at high altitude, without the need for an additional high-altitude kit. The whole hydraulic system is optimized to reduce the effects of low air pressure in high altitude regions.
A powerful rig with high-altitude capacity
The Boyles C8C surface core drilling rig is part of the Boylesrange, a new generation of quality drilling rigs that combine productivity with a favorable life cycle cost.
The crawler mounted Boyles C8C is the most powerful rig in the Boyles range and yet easy to operate.
Safe and ergonomic
• Three E stops on the drill unit are standard.
• Drill operators are protected from the rotation unit by asafety cage.
• Possible to operate by feel while focusing on the drilling operation, thanks to the operator friendly control panel.
Favorable high-altitude capability
• The rig maintains its power at high altitude without the need for a high-altitude kit.
• The whole hydraulic system is optimized to reduce the effects of low air pressure in high altitude regions.
Reliable and powerful
The Boyles C8C is equipped with:
• A powerful main hoist.
• A rod holder with a long-life gas cartridge that handlesrods from BO to PO size and casing up to PW.
• A proven and reliable rotation unit with 4-speed gear box that can generate the high rates of penetration with very high torque when it is required.
• A reliable power unit, Cummins QSB 6.7 Tier III (179 kW),which brings out the full capacity of the rig, resulting in higher penetration rates to the bottom of the hole.
Radio remote controlled
The tramming functions of the rig can be precisely controlled from a safe distance, eliminating the danger of being on or next to the machine while in motion. If radio contact is lost, tramming will stop automatically.
|Depth capacity||2360 m|
|Rod pull length||6 m|
|Max torque||5742 Nm|
|Max speed||1300 rpm|
|Feeding length||3.5 mm|
|Drill Rod Size||B-P|
|Main Hoist||133 kN|
|Hole diameter||48 - 122 mm|
Contact Person: Amelia