Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Weight:||2100KGS||Power:||75Kw (Electric) / Diesel Available|
|Style:||Underground Drilling Rig||Dimension:||2500*390*620|
|Main Pump Rated Pressure:||31.5mpa||Frequency:||50 Hz|
|Drilling Capacity:||HQ 400M / NQ 550m BQ 700m||Motor Rotation Speed:||1480rpm|
95-3 HQ 500m 75KW Motor Power Hydraulic Underground Tunnel Drilling Rig
Underground Drilling Rig is suitable for drilling holes for the purpose of mine exploring; also they could be used in railway engineering, tunneling and water conservancy project. You will surely benefit a lot by its excellent and reliable performance.
Underground drilling rig is composed of power unit, machine body, control panel, rotation unit, rod holder and mud pump.
1. Oil pump drives the motor to rotate, hydraulic cylinder works without turret.
2. The machine system of rotation, feed, pumping and clamping relies on fluid drive; make your drilling work more smooth than any other competitors;
3. Fast drilling speed, can drill holes from any angle in work tunnel by column, best applicability;
4. With V-guide, the products provide the highest concentricity about principal axis;
5. Easy to maintenance, repair, disassembly, installation and movement.
Technical specification of all-hydraulic drilling machine (double pump structure)
|Spindle rotation speed||0-1300 r/min||Hydraulic system working pressure||20 Mpa|
|Spindle torque||>1300 Nm||Maximum working pressure||25 Mpa|
|Axial pushing force||>62 KN||Degree drilling angle||0-360 °|
|Axial pulling force||>83 KN||Well drilling angle||0-360 °|
|Rotation head feed frame||1600mm||Ground drilling angle||0-180 °|
|Motor power||75KW||Motor rotation speed||1480 rpm|
|Main pump rated pressure||31.5 Mpa||Auxiliary pump rated pressure||31.5 Mpa|
|Dimensions (length*width*height) mm||Main body:2500*390*620
|Weight||2100KG (main body:550kg, power unit:800kg,control panel:132kg|
The relationship between the drilling depth, drilling diameter and drilling rod material
|Hole diameter (mm)||Drilling rod diameter (mm)||Drilling rod material||Drilling depth (m)|